6 Jewels That Are 60% Off NOW During the 8th Annual Jewelry Sale at Smythe & Cross
The Annual Jewelry sale kicked off yesterday, and while many lined up early to nab deals, there are still a number of treasures to be found. Here’s peek at six jewels that are drastically marked down—to 60 percent! We show you what their prices were and what they are now during the sale, which ends tomorrow, Saturday, May 12. All rings are standard sizes 6-7 but can be resized for a fee. Happy shopping!
BONUS: Stay tuned for a second round of 60 percent-off treasures delivered to your inbox later today!
Even if you’re not in need of a Mother’s Day or other type of gift now, buy something and tuck it away for Christmas, Hanukkah, or a future birthday. At these prices, you’ll be glad you did!
Smythe & Cross is open today from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.!
Ring in white gold with a cushion-shape yellow diamond and colorless diamonds. This timeless beauty has a simple split-shank design and a sunny-colored cushion-shape diamond center. This ring is a solid choice for any jewelry lover, and is bound to be a wardrobe staple for years to come.
2. Pendant necklace in white and rose gold with a natural-color yellow diamond center, natural-color pink diamonds (SUPER rare!), and a station-chain design with colorless diamonds. This pretty piece will please forever! Natural-color diamonds are incredibly rare, so this is an amazing opportunity to own a true heirloom piece with hard-to-obtain gems!
3. Drop earrings in white gold with yellow gold accents, emeralds, and diamonds. These lacy-looking drop earrings have a lot of lovely features, from the airy filigree work to the milgrain edges to myriad diamond shapes and sizes. Plus, there are those emeralds—WOW! Want to mesmerize? These earrings will make it happen.
4. Pendant necklace in white gold with yellow gold accents, an emerald center stone, and colorless diamond accents. What a steal! For under $2,000, this chic little emerald and diamond necklace can be your personal talisman and little piece of Colombia, a country renown for its emeralds or deep green beryl.
5. Ring in white gold with yellow gold accents, a tanzanite center stone, and diamonds. It’s a big fabulous look that she’ll never tire of wearing. Be her Mother’s Day champion with this beauty!
6. Pendant necklace in white gold with a black diamond center stone and colorless melee. What a badass number! An inky black diamond center features checkerboard-like cuts on top with colorless diamond supports in tow. Is your lady a perfect combination of class and sass? Then this is the piece for her.
See something you like here? Call Khatchig at 650-383-5426 and ask him to set it aside for you.