6 More Jewels That Are 60% Off NOW!
The 8th Annual Jewelry Sale at Smythe & Cross is still going on—it ends tomorrow—so here’s another round of deals to covet. All pieces are 60 percent off!
Below we show you what their prices were and what they are now during the sale. Rings are standard sizes 6-7 but can be resized for a fee.
Note: Even if you’re not in need of a Mother’s Day or other type of gift now, buy something now when the deals are amazing and tuck it away for future gifting. The prices were offering now will make you happy you did!
Smythe & Cross hours today are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Ring in white and yellow gold with a brown zircon center stone and diamond melee. Zircon is a little-know gem with a natural sparkle that rivals diamond for a smaller price tag. Plus, this one has loads of little diamond friends that make it a powerhouse look.
2. Ring in white gold with an oval-shape yellow diamond and colorless diamonds. This little beauty packs a stylish punch with its simple shank featuring milgrain edges and loads of diamonds set atop and on the sides. Its joyful Easter-egg-color cushion-shape center stone, meanwhile, is the stuff of dreams—good ones!
3. Bracelet in white gold with yellow gold accents, pink tourmalines, and diamonds. Ring around the rosy, this bracelet is like wearing sparkling pink posies! And with its little colorless diamond friends, it will be like having a little entourage of joy around your wrists daily. Need a pick-me-up? This style will do the trick.
4. Pendant in white gold with a marquise-shape rubellite and colorless diamonds. OMG—this center stone is everything! So uncommon and stunning, we can’t believe that this yummy raspberryesque stone is still here! It’s a statement piece that your friends will dream about and you’ll covet for life.
5. Drop earrings in rose gold with morganite drops and diamond accents. These feminine drop earrings have two sweet-looking pear-shape morganite drops and fleur-de-lis-like motifs that are encrusted in diamonds. These will elevate both her sideline soccer style and her grown-ups-night-out attire.
6. Drop earrings in white gold with pear-shape moonstones, rubies, and diamond accents. There's a mushrooming number of fans for moonstone and ruby numbers like these. That's because the combination of cool-looking moonstone paired with red hot ruby offers a visual thrill--a perfect marriage of fire and ice where flames burn eternal and ice never thaws.
See something you like here? Call Khatchig at 650-383-5426 and ask him to set it aside for you.